Want to Simplify the Multicolor Matrix Madness?
Have you ever wanted to use a flow cytometry tool that allowed you to:
- View a picture of multicolor spectral overlap for a specific cytometer laser/filter configuration?
- Develop an optimal laser and filter configuration for an existing multicolor experiment of known conjugated antibodies and dyes?
- Identify the ideal laser and filter setup to collect the brightest fluorescence signal and reduce compensation?
Now you can do it with Fluorplan™!
You can now develop, save and export a blueprint of fluorescence spectral data for a specific cytometer laser and filter configuration. FluorPlan is a unique spectra viewer, designed by eBioscience, to be a simple solution for optimizing multicolor instrument configurations.
- View spectra details and overlap for the most commonly used antibody-conjugated fluorochromes, fluorescent reporter proteins, and vital dyes.
- Assess cross laser spill-over on up to 8 lasers; supporting over 64 laser/detector configurations.
- Personalize, save and share design configurations and fluorescence spillover matrices for every multicolor experiment.